Raid Gear Drop

Raid Gear Drop смотреть последние обновления за сегодня на .

All Vow of the Disciple Raid LOOT! (Weapons and Gear) | Destiny 2: The Witch Queen

25086
277
96
00:07:22
06.03.2022

This raid loot looks INSANE CHEAP SILVER! Use code "Steve" for a 3% discount: 🤍 Join my Discord! :) 🤍 Outro Song: 🤍 Social Media Twitter: 🤍 Instagram: 🤍 Twitch: 🤍 DANK MEMES: 🤍 #Destiny2 #VotD #Raid

All Solo Raid Loot - 21 Raid Chests Per Week Without A Team

171612
8472
293
00:13:41
02.04.2022

Install Raid for Free ✅ IOS/ANDROID/PC: 🤍 and get a special starter pack 💥 Available only for the next 30 days You can get 21 raid chests every week completely solo. Normally you need a full team of 6 to farm for raid weapons and armor but using these methods, you can get a ton of raid gear without a team. You can get 7 raid chests per character every week which results in 21 solo raid chests every week on your account. In this video I go over all of the current raid chests that you can get as a solo player. You will only get gear that you've already unlocked in collections so you won't get any new weapons but you can farm for better rolls on the ones you do have. You can even get red bordered raid weapons solo too. Which raid weapons are you going for? Let me know in the comments! #Marshix #Destiny2 #Solo 🔔 Subscribe with notifications! Quadruple 100s Stat Build ▶ 🤍 Solo Enhancement Core Farm ▶ 🤍 Exotic Combos That Make Void 3.0 Crazy ▶ 🤍

NEW INFORMATION! DROP RATES EXPLAINED! - Raid Shadow Legends .

32999
1986
542
00:11:49
14.10.2020

NEW INFORMATION! DROP RATES EXPLAINED! - Raid Shadow Legends ► JOIN MY DISCORD ARMY: 🤍 🔴 PLEASE DO CHECK THE PIN COMMENT FROM AZAZZEL 0:00 | intro 01:27 | Dungeon Drops & Gear drop Rates 01:59 | Upgrading gear chance 03:06 | Level 15 Keep Drop Rates 04:26 | Lydia Multipliers 05:11 | Shard Pulls (Ancient/Void/Legendary) 07:10 | FactionWars Glyph Drop Rates 08:54 | Platinum Tier Avatar/ Gear Drop Rates 09:49 | Pity System Explained 10:53 | Outro Hi guys, just wanted to share this quick video with all new information! on the drop rates of glyphs, shards, the shard pulls, Lydia's multipliers, and so on. which was a mind-boggling discovery made today in raid shadow legends. A huge shout out to DracheHD, Deages and Azzazel for coming up with these info. dungeon drop rates: 5* gear chance: 73% 6* gear chance: 27% rare gear chance: 67.5% epic gear chance: 25% legendary gear chance: 7.5% item artifact upgrade chance per level: Level 1 - 4 = 100% Level 5 = 85% Level 6 = 70% Level 7 = 60% Level 8 = 50% Level 9 = 40% Level 10 = 30% Level 11 = 25% Level 12 = 20% Level 13 = 15% Level 14 = 10% Level 15 = 8% Level 16 = 5% level 15 keep drop rates: 7 small - 27.5% 8 small - 16.5% 9 small - 11.00% 1 middle - 6.9% 2 middle - 6.9% 3 middle - 4.6% 4 middle - 3.45% 5 middle - 1.15% 1 big - 4.8% 2 big - 4.2% 3 big - 3.0% Ancient Shard - 0.5% Brews - 6.65% Green Shards (4-5) - 2.85% lydia's multipliers: A1 ability ID 47101, multiplier : 3.75 * ATK A2 ability ID 47102, multiplier : 4* ATK A3 ability ID 47103, multiplier : 3.2 * ATK for ancients 1) after not pulling an epic from 20 shards it increases your chance to pull one by 2% for each shard you pull 2) after not pulling a legendary from 200 shards it increases your chance to pull one by 5% per pull for sacreds: 1) after not pulling a legendary from 12 shards, it increases your chance to pull one by 2% per pull for voids: 1) after not pulling an epic from 20 shards it increases your chance to pull one by 2% for each shard you pull 2) after not pulling a legendary from 200 shards it increases your chance to pull one by 5% per pull for FW18 the drop rates are: 3* 10% 4* 50% 5* 35% 6* 5% for FW 19 the drop rates are: 3* 5% 4* 50% 5* 35% 6* 10% for FW 20 and 21 the drop rates are: 4* 50% 5* 35% 6* 15% -20% chance of plat avatar (normal OR top 3) -80% chance of epic gear, 20% chance of legendary gear -gold4 equal 25% chance per divine set on drop AZZAZEL VERBIAGE ON PITY SYSTEM AzazzelToday at 12:38 PM Ok so, I think I figured out how shard pity system works and it doesnt matter if it is regular or x2 chance. x2 chance will only change the basic starting value of summoning which is 8% for Epic and 0.5% for a Lego, making it 16% and 1% respectively. Now for each try, we get additional 2% for an Epic and 5% for a Lego but it is multiplication and not additive. [12:40 PM] So say we have regular chance of summoning Lego from ancient or void at 0.5%, after 30 summons our chance to get a Lego will be at 5.7% ( 0.5% or 0.005 x 1.05^30) and so on, until we summon 200 of them to get a Lego. - 🎮 10,000 SUBS GIVEAWAY!!! : 1 Lucky WINNER will Receive a PlayStation5 🎮 - MY SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ► JOIN THE RAID FUN ON MY TWITCH STREAM: 🤍 ► FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: 🤍 ► JOIN MY DISCORD ARMY: 🤍 ► LIKE MY FB PAGE: 🤍 ► ON REDDIT: 🤍 ► FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: 🤍 - PLAY RAID SHADOW LEGENDS ON: ANDROID📱: 🤍 IOS📱: 🤍 - GEARS IM USING TO RECORD MY VIDEO: ►Camera: 🤍 ►Camera Stand: 🤍 ►Lights: 🤍 PC & Monitors ►PC: 🤍 ►Mouse & Keyboard: 🤍 ►Graphics: 🤍 ►OS: 🤍 ►Anti Virus: 🤍 - #RAIDShadowlegends #RAID #RaidRPG #Plarium #raidshadowlegends pc #raidshadowpc #raidmobile #raidofshadowlegends #shadowraidlegends #plariumraidshadowlegends #raidshadowlegendswindows #raidshadowlegendsonpc #raidshadowlegendsgameplay #raidshadowlegendsad #doomtowerraidshadowlegends

NEW Raid Loot Vendors EXPLAINED - Only 3 Pieces of Gear???

30364
712
161
00:17:27
09.05.2022

We have more information about how season 4 raids are going to work, including the raid loot vendors in oribos - but it might not be quite as awesome as we originally had hoped. Twitter - 🤍 Patreon - 🤍 Discord - 🤍 Timestamps - 00:00 - Intro 00:42 - Raid loot vendors and how they work 02:52 - How to get Puzzling Cartel Dinar (new currency) 06:17 - How the upgrade items works 08:28 - Dont get overwhelmed! 10:23 - LFR is included! 11:13 - World bosses, too! 12:08 - How this affects AotC & Cutting edge 13:41 - Season 4 release date, run time

Hydra Loot Opening, Mythical Gear and Mithrala Shards I Raid Shadow Legends

12589
383
28
00:15:00
16.12.2021

Hydra Loot Opening, Mythical Gear and Mithrala Shards I Raid Shadow Legends #raidshadowlegends #plarium #raidrpg ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 00:00 | Introduction 00:37 | Hydra Boss (Hard) Chest Openings 01:50 | Hydra Boss (Brutal) Chest Openings 03:43 | Hydra Boss (Nightmare) Chest Openings 06:31| Overall Hydra Boss Rewards 07:45 | Gear Rolls 13:20 | Final Thoughts Wanna Learn More About Raid Shadow Legends? Check out these playlists and videos to Expand your knowledge of the game: RAID EXPLAINED IN 10 MINUTES: 🤍 SKILL UP GUIDE FOR EVERY CHAMPION: 🤍 KNOWING WHO TO 6 STAR: 🤍 CHAMPION SPOTLIGHTS 🤍 CLAN BOSS GUIDES: 🤍 DUNGEONS GUIDES: 🤍 ARENA GUIDES: 🤍 GEAR GUIDES: Selling Artifacts: 🤍 Selling Accessories : 🤍 Knowing What Gear Sets to KEEP or SELL (Early-EndGame): 🤍 Advanced Artifact Upgrading Guide: 🤍 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TWITCH ►►🤍 FACEBOOK ►► 🤍 DISCORD ►►🤍 PATREON ►► 🤍 Perks like a Month-Long Account Takeover! DOWNLOAD SUMMONERS GLORY Android: 🤍 IOS: 🤍 Summoners Glory Login Guide: 🤍 At the Start Screen: Join SERVER 3: Phantoms Glory At the character Animation Screen: Use the Promocode MURDER for some freebies ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ New to Raid Shadow Legends? ►► Download Link Below! 🤍 🤍 Music: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🎵 Satara - King 🎶 ✦✦✦ Provided by Copyright Free Trap ✦✦✦ 🔊 Support Satara 👑 ➥ 🤍 ➥ 🤍 ➥ 🤍 ➥ 🤍 ➥ 🤍 Also on Spotify: 🤍 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✉️ Business Inquiries - Murdersraid🤍gmail.com Raid shadow legends on pc youtube plarium shadow legends raid murderinc hydra clan boss champions inquisitor shamael Underpriest Brogni Lydia death siren

RAID | Gear Sets TIER LIST! Focused Early and then Late Game!

34152
1130
159
00:13:00
27.10.2020

RAID | Gear Sets TIER LIST! Focused Early and then Late Game! My Facebook is 🤍 My Twitter is 🤍 My twitch is 🤍 Come and join the discord channel. 🤍 My 2nd Channel for Incarnate: 🤍 Bluestacks Links: RAID: 🤍 Champion Tier List - 🤍 Faction Wars help sheet - 🤍 New to raid? Download here: 🤍 🤍 For Business enquiries please contact me through my agent: hellhades🤍aftershockmediagroup.com #RaidShadowLegends #RaidPRG #Raid My Hardware setup - Amazon links Audio: Microphone Shure SM7B: 🤍 Rode PSA1 Swivel Mount: 🤍 Mixer GoXLR: 🤍 Cloudlifter Amp: 🤍 Logitech G Pro X Wireless Headset: 🤍 Camera: Logitech Brio 4k Webcam: 🤍 RX 8T lighting: 🤍 PC Set up: Intel i9-9900KF CPU: 🤍 2x 16GB RAM: 🤍 Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD : 🤍 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super: 🤍 Razer Mamba Hyperflux Mouse & Mat: 🤍 Samsung Curved Ultra Wide Monitor 49": 🤍 Corsair K70 Mechanical keyboard: 🤍 Elgato Stream Deck: 🤍 Software: Adobe Photoshop: 🤍 Windows 10: 🤍 Thanks to all my current Patreons. These fabulous people are supporting me to create more varied content. If you want to get involved link below: 🤍

RAID SHADOW LEGENDS: FULL BREAK DOWN OF STAGE 20, 24, AND 25 DUNGEON DROP RATES!

1616
42
10
00:12:35
07.05.2021

This video goes through all the math for the drop rates of the new dungeon stages as well as how they relate to dungeon diver events. Tune in to see raid streams almost every day at 🤍 Chapters: 0:00 Intro 3:10 Energy Breakdown 10:10 Dungeon Divers

*NEW EVENT* MORE SPEED GEAR DROPPING | Raid: Shadow Legends

30967
1343
184
00:03:37
21.05.2021

*NEW EVENT* MORE SPEED GEAR DROPPING | Raid: Shadow Legends Speed Gear is the most important gear set to get to give your teams a chance to beat content easier! Every part of the game needs strong levels of speed! On Monday, May 24th, we're planning to launch x2 event for dropping Speed set artifacts at Dragon's Lair. So look for the Drop Frenzy label in-game to know the event is live. The event will be active for 72 hours. My Website is live: 🤍 If you want to stay sharp like me, get 30% off of your GFuel here: 🤍 My Facebook is 🤍 My Twitter is 🤍 My twitch is 🤍 Come and join the discord channel. 🤍 My 2nd Channel for Incarnate: 🤍 Bluestacks Links: RAID: 🤍 Champion Tier List - 🤍 Faction Wars help sheet - 🤍 New to raid? Download here: 🤍 🤍 For Business inquiries please contact me through my agent: hellhades🤍aftershockmediagroup.com My Hardware set up - Amazon links Audio: Microphone Shure SM7B: 🤍 Rode PSA1 Swivel Mount: 🤍 Mixer GoXLR: 🤍 Cloudlifter Amp: 🤍 Logitech G Pro X Wireless Headset: 🤍 Camera: Logitech Brio 4k Webcam: 🤍 RX 8T lighting: 🤍 PC Set up: Intel i9-9900KF CPU: 🤍 2x 16GB RAM: 🤍 Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD : 🤍 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super: 🤍 Razer Mamba Hyperflux Mouse & Mat: 🤍 Samsung Curved Ultra Wide Monitor 49": 🤍 Corsair K70 Mechanical keyboard: 🤍 Elgato Stream Deck: 🤍 Software: Adobe Photoshop: 🤍 Windows 10: 🤍 Thanks to all my current Patreons. These fabulous people are supporting me to create more varied content. If you want to get involved link below: 🤍 #RaidShadowLegends #RaidRPG #Raid

WHAT LEVEL DUNGEON & POTION KEEPS SHOULD I FARM? | Raid: Shadow Legends

48524
1575
273
00:12:10
08.05.2021

WHAT LEVEL DUNGEON & POTION KEEPS SHOULD I FARM? | Raid: Shadow Legends Since patch 4.2 a lot of people are asking me where should I farm if I am able to farm higher level content? This video talks through the difference in drop rates of items for stage 20, 24, and 25 dungeons and goes into the drop rates for keeps! Lastly, we then look into the accuracy requirements for stages 21-25 dungeons compared to stage 20! My Website is live: 🤍 If you want to stay sharp like me, get 30% off of your GFuel here: 🤍 My Facebook is 🤍 My Twitter is 🤍 My twitch is 🤍 Come and join the discord channel. 🤍 My 2nd Channel for Incarnate: 🤍 Bluestacks Links: RAID: 🤍 Champion Tier List - 🤍 Faction Wars help sheet - 🤍 New to raid? Download here: 🤍 🤍 For Business inquiries please contact me through my agent: hellhades🤍aftershockmediagroup.com My Hardware set up - Amazon links Audio: Microphone Shure SM7B: 🤍 Rode PSA1 Swivel Mount: 🤍 Mixer GoXLR: 🤍 Cloudlifter Amp: 🤍 Logitech G Pro X Wireless Headset: 🤍 Camera: Logitech Brio 4k Webcam: 🤍 RX 8T lighting: 🤍 PC Set up: Intel i9-9900KF CPU: 🤍 2x 16GB RAM: 🤍 Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD : 🤍 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super: 🤍 Razer Mamba Hyperflux Mouse & Mat: 🤍 Samsung Curved Ultra Wide Monitor 49": 🤍 Corsair K70 Mechanical keyboard: 🤍 Elgato Stream Deck: 🤍 Software: Adobe Photoshop: 🤍 Windows 10: 🤍 Thanks to all my current Patreons. These fabulous people are supporting me to create more varied content. If you want to get involved link below: 🤍 #RaidShadowLegends #RaidRPG #Raid

Data mined drop rates for stage 25. IS IT WORTH IT? Raid Shadow Legends

10944
509
142
00:04:49
07.05.2021

⚡⚡ Twitch M-F 🤍 Account HELP⚡⚡ ⚡ Join our discord 🤍 ⚡ - DISCORD ⚡⚡ 🤍 - PATREON 🚀🚀 🤍 🚀🚀 ⚡⚡🤍 - 🚀 one time donations =) 🚀 Data mined drop rates for stage 25. IS IT WORTH IT? Raid Shadow Legends 🤍 - Multipliers 🤍 - Doom Tower #raid #raidrpg #raidshadowlegends

FINALLY THE DIVISION 2 ADDED RAID EXCLUSIVE GEAR SETS TO OPEN LOOT POOL IN TU15 SUCH A GREAT MOVE!

42147
1268
382
00:03:54
06.04.2022

Today we talk about the Division 2 New Gamemode! 👍 BECOME A MEMBER👍 🤍 My Gaming Setup: 🤍 Twitter: 🤍 Facebook: 🤍 Instagram: 🤍 Discord: 🤍 Sponsored by: AdvancedGG - 🤍 (Use code “SKILLZ" for 10% off) Kontrol Freek - 🤍?dt_id=339 (Use code “SKILLZ" for 10% off) Business Inquiries: : NothingButSkillzBusiness🤍gmail.com #thedivision2 #ubisoft #nothingbutskillz

RAID: SL - Brutal Campaign Drop Rates Explained

23816
387
58
00:03:39
04.06.2019

Link to the drop rates image: 🤍 Link to my Patreon for those who want to support the channel. Never expected, always appreciated! 🤍 🏆 Current Patrons 🏆 Deadezzy Russ Helms that guy what's his name again? Xander_Kage SunBro Marcus 📼 Link to my full RAID: Shadow Legends playlist: 📼 🤍 🎮 How I Play RAID: Shadow Legends 🎮 Mobile Phone: iPhone XS (when not at home) Portable Device: iPad 6th Gen 9.7 inch (when relaxing at home) Gaming PC via Bluestacks (to record videos) Graphics Card: Geforce RTX 2070 Main Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG248Q 24” Full HD 1080p 1ms 180Hz DP HDMI Eye Care G-SYNC Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 Microphone: Blue Yeti Headset: HyperX Cloud Processor: Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin SDRAM DDR4 3000

RAID DUNGEONS: WHERE TO FARM AND WHEN?

47254
1382
117
00:14:47
22.10.2020

Raid Shadow Legends What Dungeons Should you Farm? When & Where? Subscribe here: 🤍 Today in Raid Shadow Legends we'll talk about Dragon's Lair, Fire Knight's Castle, Ice Golem Peak and Spider's Den. When should you farm each? What are some strategy keys and tips for each? We'll discuss that all in today's video guide. Enjoy! #RaidShadowLegends #RaidRPG #Raid Social Media- ►►Twitter - 🤍CWA ►►Instagram - Clash_With_Ash ►►Facebook - Clash With Ash Official Business Email - cwa🤍aftershockmediagroup.com

YOU ONLY NEED TO USE THESE 11 ARTIFACT SETS! | Raid: Shadow Legends

172841
4040
246
00:23:52
14.05.2021

YOU ONLY NEED TO USE THESE 11 ARTIFACT SETS! | Raid: Shadow Legends There are 38 different gear sets in Raid Shadow Legends. I think you can complete the entire game by focusing on just 11 of them! This video talks through what sets are best for early-mid and then end game and what sub stats you should be aiming for to make the best use of those sets! My Website is live: 🤍 If you want to stay sharp like me, get 30% off of your GFuel here: 🤍 My Facebook is 🤍 My Twitter is 🤍 My twitch is 🤍 Come and join the discord channel. 🤍 My 2nd Channel for Incarnate: 🤍 Bluestacks Links: RAID: 🤍 Champion Tier List - 🤍 Faction Wars help sheet - 🤍 New to raid? Download here: 🤍 🤍 For Business inquiries please contact me through my agent: hellhades🤍aftershockmediagroup.com My Hardware set up - Amazon links Audio: Microphone Shure SM7B: 🤍 Rode PSA1 Swivel Mount: 🤍 Mixer GoXLR: 🤍 Cloudlifter Amp: 🤍 Logitech G Pro X Wireless Headset: 🤍 Camera: Logitech Brio 4k Webcam: 🤍 RX 8T lighting: 🤍 PC Set up: Intel i9-9900KF CPU: 🤍 2x 16GB RAM: 🤍 Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD : 🤍 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super: 🤍 Razer Mamba Hyperflux Mouse & Mat: 🤍 Samsung Curved Ultra Wide Monitor 49": 🤍 Corsair K70 Mechanical keyboard: 🤍 Elgato Stream Deck: 🤍 Software: Adobe Photoshop: 🤍 Windows 10: 🤍 Thanks to all my current Patreons. These fabulous people are supporting me to create more varied content. If you want to get involved link below: 🤍 #RaidShadowLegends #RaidRPG #Raid

EVERY Raid Mount in World of Warcraft and How to Get Them

62250
1430
151
00:21:56
09.11.2020

Wanted to make a guide compiling the location of every single raid drop mount in WoW and where to get them. Some of these mounts are a 100% drop chance while the rest can be farmed weekly on every character! TIMESTAMPS: 0:00- Intro 0:42- Qiraji Battle Tanks 1:35- Onyxian Drake 2:14- Fiery Warhorse 3:03- Ashes of Alar 3:38- Blue Drake/Azure Drake 4:09- Black Drake/Twilight Drake 5:26- Grand Black War Mammoth 6:54- Mimiron's Head 7:51- Invincible 8:40- Drake of the South Wind 9:07- Flametalon of Alysrazor/Pureblood Firehawk 9:53- Experiment 12-B/Blazing Drake/Life Binder's Handmaiden 11:11- Astral Cloud Serpent 11:45- Spawn of Horridon/Clutch of Ji-kun 12:27- Kor'kron Juggernaut 14:02- Ironhoof Destroyer 14:22- Felsteel Annihilator 15:50- Felblaze Infernal/Hellfire Infernal 16:31- Abyss Worm 16:58- Antoran Charhound/Shackled Ur'zul 18:47- G.M.O.D/Glacial Tidestorm 19:59- Ny'alotha Allseer

EVERY Legendary Raid Weapon RANKED! Non-Sunset Raid Weapon Tier List | Destiny 2 Weapon Rankings

181748
5151
704
00:26:55
13.06.2021

🧡 Make sure to subscribe if you enjoy my content, and join the Boyo Brigade! 👾 Check out my Twitch Channel! 🤍 🐤 Twitter is my ONLY social media, and you should definitely follow me there! 🤍 🍹 G FUEL is the only sponsor of the channel! Use code "NUT" to save on any order on the website, and all the proceeds from my code's usage goes straight to St. Jude! 🤍 🤖 Join the Discord Server! 🤍 🎥 Time Stamps: 0:00 - Intro 0:50 - Tier List Ranking Explanation 2:15 - Raid Weapon Tier List Rankings 26:00 - Super Secret Outro Video Tags: Destiny 2, Destiny 2 Beyond Light, Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer, Destiny 2 Tier List, Destiny 2 Tier List Rankings, Destiny 2 Raid Weapon Tier List, Destiny 2 Raid Weapon Tier List Rankings, Destiny 2 Weapon Guide, Destiny 2 Weapon God Rolls, Destiny 2 Best Raid Weapons, Destiny 2 Raid Tier List, Destiny 2 Best Legendary Raid Weapons, Destiny 2 Every Raid Weapon Ranked, Destiny 2 Every Raid Weapon Tier List Rankings, 🎶 Music from Epidemic Sound #Destiny2​ #SeasonOfTheSplicer​ #Destiny2Season14

Solo Raid Loot - 17 Raid Chests Without a Team

578189
24382
774
00:10:25
23.10.2021

Raid loot normally requires 6 people but I've compiled all of the current raid chests that you can get as a solo player. In total you can get up to 17 raid chests every week without needing a team and without completing any raid encounters. You can get a ton of free raid loot every week. Make sure you already have some gear from Garden of Salvation, Deep Stone Crypt, or Vault of Glass or else you'll only get mods. Garden of Salvation chests only give armor. #Marshix #Destiny2 #Solo Hunters can now cross the Last Wish bridge by sword swinging constantly from the top of the bridge. Make sure you have extra sword reserves so you don't fall. 🔔 Subscribe with notifications! - 0:00 Intro 0:13 First Chest 1:21 Second Chest 2:34 Third Chest 4:19 Fourth Chest 7:14 Fifth Chest 8:33 Sixth Chest - Solo Enhancement Core Farm ▶ 🤍 1 Million XP Per Hour Solo ▶ 🤍 High Stat Armor Solo ▶ 🤍 Easy Exotics Solo ▶ 🤍 Solo Bright Dust Farm ▶ 🤍

Raid Shadow Legends Dungeon 25 Drop Rate Analysis - Is it Worth it

454
13
3
00:08:34
06.05.2021

Today, level 25 dungeons were opened. This is a quick analysis on the drop rates.

FFXIV - Pandæmonium Raid Normal And Savage Loot Explained

130277
2559
379
00:10:57
20.12.2021

We are now sponsored by Steelseries! Check out the gear here w/ a 12% discount using the code MRHAPPY 🤍 Facebook: 🤍facebook.com/mrhappy1227 Twitter: 🤍twitter.com/mrhappy1227 Twitch: 🤍twitch.tv/mrhappy1227 Mrhappy Coffee: 🤍 Green Man Gaming: 🤍

USELESS GEAR IN RAID & HOW TO FIX THEM! | RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

4816
180
23
00:14:29
30.01.2022

✅Infinite Multi Battles ✅ Macros ✅ Roll Gear Faster ✅ Easy Referrals ►Play RAID on PC: 🤍 - 💪▼ Follow me below for more!▼💪 Discord & Account Takeovers►► 🤍 Twitch►► 🤍 Twitter►► 🤍 Facebook►► 🤍 Instagram►► 🤍 - Help out the channel by downloading these free games: Infinity Kingdom: 🤍 Mech Arena Robot Showdown: 🤍 Star Trek™ Fleet Command: 🤍 Guns of Glory: The Iron Mask: 🤍 - USELESS GEAR IN RAID & HOW TO FIX THEM! | RAID SHADOW LEGENDS Hope you enjoyed this #ColdBrewGaming video! Subscribe for more #RaidShadowLegends videos! For business enquiries: coldbrew🤍aftershockmediagroup.com

GUIDE for EVERY ARTIFACT SET in Raid Shadow Legends!

130447
3523
295
00:27:42
03.06.2020

Reviewing Every Artifact Set in Raid Shadow Legends! Subscribe here: 🤍 Raid Shadow Legend guide for EVERY artifact set. Which are good? Which suck? Let me know what you agree and disagree with in the comments below! #RaidShadowLegends #RaidPRG #Raid Social Media- ►►Twitter - 🤍CWA ►►Instagram - Clash_With_Ash ►►Facebook - Clash With Ash Official Business Email - cwa🤍aftershockmediagroup.com

MIR4 - RAID BOSS - Grand Centipedeus (EPIC WEAPON)

4392
6
0
00:14:21
18.10.2021

#Mir4 #MMORPG #MobileMMORPG

REAL LOOT DROP STATS | SPENT OVER 9000 ENERGY ON FK25 | RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

4811
238
32
00:13:08
05.04.2022

✅Infinite Multi Battles ✅ Macros ✅ Roll Gear Faster ✅ Easy Referrals ►Play RAID on PC: 🤍 - 💪▼ Follow me below for more!▼💪 Discord & Account Takeovers►► 🤍 Twitch►► 🤍 Twitter►► 🤍 Facebook►► 🤍 Instagram►► 🤍 - Help out the channel by downloading these free games: Infinity Kingdom: 🤍 Mech Arena Robot Showdown: 🤍 Star Trek™ Fleet Command: 🤍 Guns of Glory: The Iron Mask: 🤍 - SPENT OVER 9000 ENERGY ON FK25 | REAL LOOT DROP STATS | RAID SHADOW LEGENDS Hope you enjoyed this #ColdBrewGaming video! Subscribe for more #RaidShadowLegends videos! For business enquiries: coldbrew🤍aftershockmediagroup.com

Lost Ark RELIC GEAR SETS GUIDE

31618
744
90
00:12:18
19.05.2022

✮ My Twitter 🤍 ✮ My Discord 🤍 ✮ Support me by joining my channel and become a chad! 🤍 ⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉ Loawa website 🤍 ✮ Leveling up fast and what to do at endgame 🤍 ✮ How to gear up 🤍 ✮ How to choose your class 🤍 ✮ Advice for new players 🤍 ✮ 5 things I wish I knew before starting Lost Ark 🤍 ✮ All classes gameplay with in-game sound and UI 🤍 ✮ Comunitatea Romaneasca Lost Ark 🤍 ✮ How to play LOST ARK NA/EU 🤍 ✮ How to play LOST ARK Korea 🤍 ✮ How to play LOST ARK Russia 🤍 ✮ How to play LOST ARK Japan 🤍 ✮ Improve your gameplay with a great tool - EXITLAG 🤍 (use code "SYWO" at checkout for 20% discount) ⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉ #MMORPG #LostArk

Destiny 2: How ANYONE Can Get Raid Loot Solo In All 3 Raids! (Raid Cheese)

307408
9161
715
00:09:46
25.02.2021

* Check out my new website! PyroGamingYT.com Partnerships: Advanced.GG: 10% Off With Code PYRO! 🤍 E-Win Racing Chairs: 30% Off With Code PYRO! 🤍 KontrolFreek: 10% Off With Code PYRO! 🤍 Connect With Me! My website: 🤍 Twitter: 🤍 Twitch: 🤍 Intro Song: From Bungie Outro Song: 🤍

Destiny 2 | CRYPT LOOT GUIDE! Raid VENDOR! New Pursuits, Farmable Weapons, Spoils Caches & Mods!

104388
3304
313
00:10:47
26.11.2020

Destiny 2: Deep Stone Crypt Loot Table, Raid VENDOR, All Weapon Rolls, Spoils of War Farming, Secret Caches, Raid Mods, Exotic Ghost & Sparrow! (Deep Stone Crypt Raid Loot - Beyond Light) ▻MORE DESTINY DLC UPDATES 🤍 ▻SUBSCRIBE to see more 🤍 Credit to Testifye for the Extra Loot Info 🤍 #Destiny2 #BeyondLight - SUBSCRIBE for DLC News, Guides, Coverage of New Weapons, Exotics & More! ▻NEW 500k SHIRT 🤍 ▻SPONSOR My Channel: 🤍 ▻▻OFFICIAL Merchandise: 🤍 ▻Say Hi on Twitter 🤍 ▻Use code 'Houndish' for 10% off NAU Drinks! 🤍 ▻Use code 'Houndish' for 10% off INTO THE AM Products! 🤍?rfsn=1153159.386a9&utm_source=refersion&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=1153159.386a9 (MUSIC CREDITS) *Intro Music: Guustavv - Textural (Epidemic Sounds) *Outro : Lensko - Circles 🤍 (Provided by NoCopyrightSounds) *Sarah, The Instrumentalist - Red Ruby (Epidemic Sounds) *Ooyy - Gelatin Nature (Intro) (Epidemic Sounds) *Misiatko - Alegoria 🤍 *Verbatim - Guustavv (Epidemic Sounds) *Cool Wet Sand - Oman (Epidemic Sounds) *Ocean Jams - Spaced (Epidemic Sounds) *Dyalla - Beachside 🤍 *Kronicle - Wake Up *Crying Over You - Chris Morro *Music Beach - MBB

Artifacts: How/Where to Farm, What to Sell/Keep? | Raid Shadow Legends

95209
2182
119
00:21:59
21.02.2020

Raid Shadow Legends Artifact Guide (Farm, Sell, etc) Subscribe here: 🤍 Today in Raid Shadow Legends I'll talk about my Artifact farming strategy. We'll discuss where to farm artifacts, what sets are the best to farm, and what artifacts to sell versus save! Enjoy! #RaidPRG #Raid #RaidShadowLegends

ALL Raid Red Box Drop Sources (Secret Chests) | Destiny 2 Vow of the Disciple

176354
6187
371
00:08:07
08.03.2022

The new raid weapons are craftable, but they first require patterns, which means you need to attune five deepsight resonance versions of each weapon. These are the best ways to garuantee you maximize your raid drops to acquire each weapon. #Destiny2 #Raid #WeaponCrafting ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Check out Skarrow9's Updated guide! 🤍 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Check out our First Impressions of the New Exotic Pulse Rifle! 🤍 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Catch us live on Twitch! 🤍 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Merch Link Code 'Aztecross': 🤍 ▶EvolvePCs for the Best Computers: 🤍 🥃AdvancedGG NASTY: 🤍 👉MojoDesk Link: 🤍 🔥Discout on ALL Astro Products: 🤍 ⛱Patreon: 🤍 🪑SecretLab: 🤍 Check my twitch: 🤍 follow my twitter: 🤍 Join our discord: 🤍 Instagram: 🤍 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ EpidemicSound 🤍 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ For business inquiries, email: aztecrossgaming🤍gmail.com

Shroud Spends $5,000 on New Raid Boss... | LOST ARK - Best Highlights & Funny Moments #17 (로스트아크)

248955
2215
345
00:15:07
11.03.2022

Lost Ark MMORPG Highlights - Episode #17 of our Lost Ark gameplay highlights! Enjoy the video? LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for daily Lost Ark videos. In today's episode, Shroud discusses spending $3-5k on reaching Argos P3 iLvl. 로스트아크 🔔 Subscribe for daily Lost Ark highlights: 🤍 ➡️ Submit your Lost Ark clip to be featured: 🤍 SUPPORT OUR STREAMERS: imaqtpie - 🤍 Melkorkhan - 🤍 SerllinoGG - 🤍 Saintone - 🤍 shroud - 🤍 DatModz - 🤍 khaphan97 - 🤍 Stoopzz_TV - 🤍 ZealsAmbitions - 🤍 Asmongold - 🤍 Lacari - 🤍 Mano_Imp - 🤍 Neeko2lo - 🤍 sips_ - 🤍 - At Top Lost Ark Plays, we aim to bring you the best Lost Ark Highlights on YouTube. Our videos feature popular streamers and clips submitted by YOU. If you want a place to watch the best Lost Ark gameplay, Lost Ark PVP moments and Lost Ark funny moments and fails then hit the SUBSCRIBE button! ABOUT TOP LOST ARK PLAYS: We focus on bringing you high-quality and well-edited Lost Ark highlights & funny moments. Our dedicated team of highly-skilled video editors add transformative edits to each clip including subtitles, zooms, crops, music and speed adjustments. While we mainly focus on highlights, our Lost Ark videos also provide you with the latest Lost Ark news including Lost Ark updates, Lost Ark patches and Lost Ark PvP content. When it comes to our videos, we like to do things differently compared to other highlight channels. First off, our host Dom commentates over the Lost Ark clips in every video. Commentary allows us to add value by making observations or giving pointers that will help YOU improve your gameplay or give you a better understanding of what’s going on in each clip. #LostArk

Epic Solo Raid Loot - Get 21 Raid Chests with NO FIRETEAM! (Destiny 2 the Witch Queen)

173050
8181
530
00:15:19
15.03.2022

Thanks to MANSCAPED for sponsoring today's video! Get 20% OFF + Free International Shipping with my link 🤍 Here's a guide on how to get 21 Solo Raid chests across Last Wish, Garden of Salvation, Deep Stone Crypt, Vault of Glass, and Vow of the Disciple in Destiny 2! ★ SUB UP and join the FalloutFam: 🤍 ★ ★ Want an extra way to support? 🤍 ★ Shoutout to the LONG-BARREL Patreons, of which there are TWO: LOWPEEZY & Son of Hangman! ★ MY GAMING SETUP ★ Sure SM7B Microphone - 🤍 Blue Boom Arm - 🤍 Elgato Key Light - 🤍 Logitech BRIO Webcam - 🤍 Elgato Stream Deck - 🤍 UPLIFT Standing Desk - 🤍 Elgato Capture Card (HD60 Pro1080) - 🤍 Mouse (Logitech G502) - 🤍 ★ REACH OUT TO ME, YO ★ FOLLOW ME on Twitch! 🤍 SUBSCRIBE to my channel: 🤍 Follow me on TWITTER: 🤍 Join our DISCORD CHAT: 🤍 New FACEBOOK Page: 🤍 BUSINESS INQUIRIES: (send email to) falloutplays🤍audiencly.com ★ SWEET MERCH ★ TeeSpring! 🤍 ★ CURRENT PARTNERS ★ Fallout Plays is currently partnered with… ADVANCED.gg - go to 🤍 & use promo code FALLOUT for a 10% discount APEX GAMING PCs - to to 🤍 and use promo code 'Fallout' for up to $250 off your order SCUF Controllers! Go to 🤍 (or use promo code Fallout) for 5% off your next controller purchase! ON AIR PC (for Gaming/Streaming PC Building! They can help you based on your budget!) 🤍 (be sure to mention me for a discount!) Blue Microphones: 🤍 New giveaways on YouTube / Twitch / Twitter every month! GT Throne Gaming Chairs! 🤍 Use promo code FALLOUT at checkout for an additional 10% off! KontrolFreek: 🤍 Use promo code FALLOUT at checkout for an additional 10% off! ASTRO GAMING! Use the following link for a discount on their products!! 🤍 #Destiny2 #WitchQueen

RAID EXCLUSIVES DROP ANYWHERE! THE DIVISION 2

2857
40
21
00:07:31
06.04.2022

Broadcasted live on Twitch Watch live at 🤍 Don't forget to Like and Subscribe! Raid Exclusives drop anywhere now! Is this a mistake? 🤍 Discord - 🤍 #Division2 #pts #gear

MIR4 - Epic weapon from BOSS RAID

23448
216
36
00:03:22
10.12.2021

MIR4 - Epic weapon from BOSS RAID livestream at fb.com/DadpodPH

EASY RAID GEAR SOLO! Destiny Tips & Tricks, Lamps Section, Crotas End

600304
6551
292
00:04:21
18.12.2014

Easy Solo Raid Gear, Lamps Area, Traverse the Abyss Tweeter 🤍 - Faceboo 🤍 My Gaming Setup 🤍 CHEAP XBOX LIVE: 🤍 CHEAP PSN PLUS: 🤍 ► Destiny Tips 🤍 ► COD AW Tips 🤍 ► GTA 5 Tips 🤍 ► iTunes Podcast 🤍 ► Livestream 🤍 CHEAPEST MOBILE EVER?! 🤍 GTA Heists Info 🤍 Easy Solo Raid Chest - Destiny Tips 🤍 How to Solo the Weekly Nightfall Strike, Ocean of Storms, Moon 🤍 How to Solo the Weekly Nightfall Strike, Ocean of Storms, Moon 🤍 HOW TO BEAT CROTA "Crota's End" Destiny Raid Tips 🤍 Fastest way to get Helium Filaments 🤍 Easy Way to Ascendant Shards 🤍

Destiny | VAULT OF GLASS LOOT TABLE! - All Year 3 VoG Raid Gear & Where it Drops! (Age of Triumph)

65057
1536
165
00:03:08
05.04.2017

Destiny: Age of Triumph - New 390 Vault of Glass Raid Loot Table. All s / Armor, New Artifacts, Ghost Shell & Challenge Mode Rewards and where they drop! (Age of Triumph New Vault of Glass Loot) HOW TO ONE PHASE ATHEON CHALLENGE 🤍 ALL NEW RAID LOOT IN AGE OF TRIUMPH 🤍 HOW TO GET: Shattered Vault Cloak 0:37 Light of the great prism 0:37 Fragment of the prime 0:37 Continuum Pin 0:37 Oraclery 0:37 Chronofuse 0:37 Praetorian Foil 0:55 Praedyths Revenge 0:55 Hezen Vengeance 0:55 Kabr's Brazen Grips 0:55 Kabr's Forceful Greaves 0:55 Prime Zealot Gloves 0:55 Prime Zealot Greaves 0:55 Gloves of the Hezen Lords 0:55 Tread of the Hezen Lords 0:55 Atheons Epiloge (Adept) 01:09 Vision of Confluence (Adept) 01:09 Preadyths Timepiece (Adept) 01:09 Fatebringer (Adept) 01:09 Corrective Measure 01:38 Found Verdict 01:38 Praedyths Timepiece 01:38 Atheons Epilogue 01:38 Kabr's Wrath 01:38 Prime Zealot Cuirass 01:38 Cuirass of the Hezen Lords 01:38 Fatebringer 01:50 Vision of Confluence 01:50 Year 3 Vex Mythoclast 01:50 Battlecage of Kabr 02:00 Prime Zealot Helm 02:00 Facade of the Hezen Lords 02:00 SUBSCRIBE for more destiny videos 🤍 - Say Hi on Twitter 🤍 - Use Code 'Houndish' for 10% off KontrolFreek 🤍?a_aid=Houndish Music: Lensko - Circles & Veorra - Home

Atrifact Knowledge you NEED! Artifact Guide I Raid Shadow Legends

36027
1358
146
00:17:27
06.01.2022

Atrifact Knowledge you NEED! Artifact Guide I Raid Shadow Legends #raidshadowlegends #plarium #raidrpg ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 00:00 | Introduction 00:52 | Why this is an ISSUE 01:47 | What is making you to OVERFLOW your INBOX 08:11 | Why are we keeping these sets 10:54 | Understadning Substat Rolls 12:17 | What you can do and Final THoughts Wanna Learn More About Raid Shadow Legends? Check out these playlists and videos to Expand your knowledge of the game: RAID EXPLAINED IN 10 MINUTES: 🤍 SKILL UP GUIDE FOR EVERY CHAMPION: 🤍 KNOWING WHO TO 6 STAR: 🤍 CHAMPION SPOTLIGHTS 🤍 CLAN BOSS GUIDES: 🤍 DUNGEONS GUIDES: 🤍 ARENA GUIDES: 🤍 GEAR GUIDES: Selling Artifacts: 🤍 Selling Accessories: 🤍 Maximize your Artifact Space with These Simple Rules: 🤍 Knowing What Gear Sets to KEEP or SELL (Early-EndGame): 🤍 My BIGGEST Tip on Saving the Right Artifacts: 🤍 Atrifact Knowledge you NEED! Artifact Guide: 🤍 EVERY RAID PLAYER MUST KNOW: How Ignore Defense Works in Raid Shadow Legends: 🤍 The Biggest Survivability Mistake Being Made in Raid Shadow Legends: 🤍 Ally Protection MAJOR Discovery: 🤍 ARENA GUIDE How To Arena for Beginner and Advanced Players: 🤍 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TWITCH ►►🤍 FACEBOOK ►► 🤍 DISCORD ►►🤍 PATREON ►► 🤍 Perks like a Month-Long Account Takeover! DOWNLOAD SUMMONERS GLORY Android: 🤍 IOS: 🤍 Summoners Glory Login Guide: 🤍 At the Start Screen: Join SERVER 3: Phantoms Glory At the character Animation Screen: Use the Promo code MURDER for some freebies ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ New to Raid Shadow Legends? ►► Download Link Below! 🤍 🤍 Music: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🎵 Satara - King 🎶 ✦✦✦ Provided by Copyright Free Trap ✦✦✦ 🔊 Support Satara 👑 ➥ 🤍 ➥ 🤍 ➥ 🤍 ➥ 🤍 ➥ 🤍 Also on Spotify: 🤍 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✉️ Business Inquiries - Murdersraid🤍gmail.com Raid shadow legends on pc youtube Plarium shadow legends raid murderinc hydra clan boss champions inquisitor shamael Underpriest Brogni Lydia death siren Tatura Rimehide Fusion LOOKS the Part but...... Raid Shadow Legends stone skin set hydra

🔥MUST KNOW🔥HYDRA LOOT% DROP RATES, STATS AND ROTATION DATAMINED! RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

19220
649
82
00:15:20
07.12.2021

✅ Free Infinite Multi Battles ✅ Auto Clicker ✅ Speed Roll Your Gear ✅ ►Download Raid: Shadow Legends on PC: 🤍 Socials & Contact ►Business Email: Skratch🤍aftershockmediagroup.com ►Discord: 🤍 ►Twitch: 🤍 ►Twitter: 🤍 ►Instagram: 🤍 ►Facebook: 🤍 Support ►Become a Member: Coming Soon ►Donate here: 🤍 ►Skratch Merch: Coming soon Find my YouTube Music ►Check out SoundStripe and use Code: SKRATCH for 15% Discount. ►🤍?fpr=skratchak47 Other games on Bluestacks (PC) ►Download Raid: Shadow Legends: 🤍 ►Download Infinity Kingdom: 🤍 ►Download Clash of Empire: Strategic Empire Age: 🤍 ►Download King of Avalon: Dominion: 🤍 ►Download Art of Conquest: Dark Horizon: 🤍 ►Download AFK Arena: 🤍 ►Download Dynasty Scrolls: 🤍 ►Download Rise Of Kingdoms: 🤍 ►New To Raid Shadow Legends? Download On Mobile: ►🤍 ►🤍 #RAIDShadowlegends #RAID #SoundStripePartner #RaidRPG #Plarium #raidshadowlegends pc #raidshadowpc #raidmobile #raidofshadowlegends #shadowraidlegends #plariumraidshadowlegends #raidshadowlegendswindows #raidshadowlegendsonpc #raidshadowlegendsgameplay #raidshadowlegendsad #doomtowerraidshadowlegends #SkratchAk47 #Skratch #Skratchraid #Skratchraidshadowlegends 🔥MUST KNOW🔥HYDRA LOOT% DROP RATES, STATS AND ROTATION DATAMINED! RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

Raid the Dungeon - Guidelines on When to Enhance Your Gear!

6916
108
41
00:06:55
20.12.2020

Hello everyone this is Nain or Nainohtym bringing you a Raid the Dungeon video! If you liked the video consider giving a like or subscribe to the channel it's much appreciated. Raid The Dungeon Community Discord: 🤍 Twitch Stream: 🤍 I stream games such as Warframe, WoW, and others come check me out sometime or consider following my stream to get notifications when I go live! If you have any questions for me just leave a comment down below and i'll get back to you as soon as I can, thanks!

DESTINY 2: Secret Drops, Raid Chest Exploits, Early Bugged Reset & More | #218 DTS Podcast

3185
98
18
00:34:06
11.09.2018

Destiny 2 Forsaken has been out for a week & chaos unfolded this weekend with folks breaking into the raid early and getting raid gear early, secret drop farming methods that have now impacted drop rates for the next 2-3 weeks, an early bugged reset that occurred this weekend causing certain milestones to reset and many players not receiving powerful rewards for those milestones. Bungie has replied to all of the above listed events, we'll cover that in detail on todays show and discuss the first week of Destiny 2 Forsaken news! Thanks for listening to this week's Destiny The Show podcast. Subscribe if you enjoyed! DESTINY 2 Forsaken: Right Side Of Wrong Pulse Review | 2 Burst Legendary! 🤍 DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN First Impressions - Is Destiny Back?🤍 WARFRAME Beginners Guide Part 5 - Mars Cephalon Fragment Farming, Ayatan Sculptures, Ceres Junction 🤍 Ditty: 🤍 🤍 🤍 bbkdragoon: Twitter: 🤍 Facebook: 🤍 Stream: 🤍 Instagram: 🤍

The Division 2 | TU10 Drop & How to Access New Raid Exclusive Gear Now

4038
172
17
00:05:06
16.06.2020

How to get your hands on the new gear.

Destiny 2: WORST to BEST Deep Stone Crypt Raid Weapons! | Beyond Light

210037
5333
510
00:20:32
03.12.2020

Showcasing ALL of the new Deep Stone Crypt Raid Weapons in Destiny 2: Beyond Light, looking at their PvE & PvP God Rolls, and ranking them from the WORST to the BEST, so you know what to farm for! → REAL GAMER HOUR PODCAST: 🤍 - THE BEST GAMING SUPPLEMENTS: 🤍 - *NEW MERCH*: 🤍 → SAVE ON ASTRO PRODUCTS: 🤍 Time Stamps: 00:00 - Farming Raid Weapons 02:00 - Trustee Scout Rifle 04:45 - Bequest Sword 08:20 - Succession Sniper 10:39 - Commemoration Machine Gun 13:25 - Posterity Hand Cannon 16:24 - Heritage Shotgun New #Destiny2 video, showcasing all of the new Deep Stone Crypt Legendary Raid Weapons in Destiny 2: Beyond Light (New Season 12, Season of the Hunt)! The Beyond Light DLC is out now on PC, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PS5! and today we're ranking these new legendary weapons from the worst to the best! These weapons have PvP God Rolls and PvE God Rolls that make them some of the best weapons in destiny 2! #BeyondLight #Destiny2BeyondLight - My Twitter: 🤍

Назад
Что ищут прямо сейчас на
Raid Gear Drop elprosys samsung repair bonelabs shoaib ahmed ashrafi waz bangla Nick Sirianni mr. coffee espresso maker Grime Mc frp glue modpack ringan weselnie flysky range dj boss bmw egr kerrai jazz and rain imei chnage for pubg acpad midi balkan mix sr pelo mod